New site with dotCMS platform released

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New site with dotCMS platform released

gpeirone
There's a new site developed with dotCM. The URL is www.popolarevita.it.

cheers




------------------------------------

Need Help?  See:

http://www.dotcms.org/support 

for open source support options.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dotcms/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dotcms/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [hidden email]
    [hidden email]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [hidden email]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New site with dotCMS platform released

wezell-2
Administrator
It's a great looking site!   Really, very nice work.  Thanks for sharing it.


Will

----
Will Ezell
www.dotcms.org
phone: 305.858.1422 ext. 286
direct: 978.296.4239
skype: wezell1




On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 4:10 AM, gpeirone <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There's a new site developed with dotCM. The URL is www.popolarevita.it.
>
> cheers
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Need Help?  See:
>
> http://www.dotcms.org/support
>
> for open source support options.Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New site with dotCMS platform released

Jason Tesser-2
Have a couple of things.  Some personal health concerns but will be ok i am
sure.



On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Will Ezell <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
> It's a great looking site!   Really, very nice work.  Thanks for sharing
> it.
>
>
> Will
>
> ----
> Will Ezell
> www.dotcms.org
> phone: 305.858.1422 ext. 286
> direct: 978.296.4239
> skype: wezell1
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 4:10 AM, gpeirone <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> There's a new site developed with dotCM. The URL is www.popolarevita.it.
>>
>> cheers
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>>
>> Need Help?  See:
>>
>> http://www.dotcms.org/support
>>
>> for open source support options.Yahoo! Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>>
>  
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New site with dotCMS platform released

Jason Tesser-2
Sorry wrong window,

duhh!!

Thanks,
Jason Tesser
dotCMS Lead Development Manager
1-305-858-1422


On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 8:14 AM, Jason Tesser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Have a couple of things.  Some personal health concerns but will be ok i am
> sure.
>
>
>
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Will Ezell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> It's a great looking site!   Really, very nice work.  Thanks for sharing
>> it.
>>
>>
>> Will
>>
>> ----
>> Will Ezell
>> www.dotcms.org
>> phone: 305.858.1422 ext. 286
>> direct: 978.296.4239
>> skype: wezell1
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 4:10 AM, gpeirone <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>>  There's a new site developed with dotCM. The URL is www.popolarevita.it
>>> .
>>>
>>> cheers
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------
>>>
>>>
>>> Need Help?  See:
>>>
>>> http://www.dotcms.org/support
>>>
>>> for open source support options.Yahoo! Groups Links
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>  
>>
>
>